Information Design Tool Training
Special Offer: Over 12% off this course
Book now for £3950!
Offer Qualifying Terms:
- Limited Time Only: Book by March 31st with delivery before the end of April 2018
Contact our training team for more details – complete the form on this page!
This course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills needed to work with the Information Design Tool. The Information Design Tool enables designers to extract, define, and manipulate metadata from relational and OLAP sources to create and deploy SAP BusinessObjects universes.
On this course, you learn how to use data from different source systems (SAP and non-SAP) with the SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools.
Who should attend?
- Data Managers
- Project managers
- Report Designers
- BI Platform / SAP NetWeaver BW System Administrators
Delegates will be able to
- Design, build and maintain universes for their own data using the information design tool.
- Understand the differences between a UNX file and a UNV file.
Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases. Basic knowledge of in reporting with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
Advanced Information Design Tool
£4500 (Up-to 8 Delegates)
- What is the information design tool?
- Work with Projects
- Create a local project
- Create the data foundation
- Create a database connection
- Create a data foundation
- Define joins in a data foundation
- Create a business layer
- Create folders and objects
- Create measure objects
- Resolve Loops Use aliases
- Resolve Loops Use contexts
- Define data restrictions
- Work with LOVs
- Use Parameters restrict data
- Use @functions also Aggregate Awareness
- Create Derived Tables and Index Awareness
- Deploy and manage and maintain universes
- Document universes