Information Design Tool Training
Gain the skills to use data from different sources
with the SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools.
£4,500 (for up to 8 delegates)
Who should attend?
- Data Managers
- Project managers
- Report Designers
- BI Platform / SAP NetWeaver BW System Administrators
What will you learn?
- How to design, build and maintain universes for your own data using the information design tool.
- The difference between a UNX file and a UNV file.
What topics does it cover?
- What is the information design tool?
- Work with Projects
- Create a local project
- Create the data foundation
- Create a database connection
- Create a data foundation
- Define joins in a data foundation
- Create a business layer
- Create folders and objects
- Create measure objects
- Resolve Loops Use aliases
- Resolve Loops Use contexts
- Define data restrictions
- Work with LOVs
- Use Parameters restrict data
- Use @functions also Aggregate Awareness
- Create Derived Tables and Index Awareness
- Deploy and manage and maintain universes
- Document universes
Course Delivery Options
Find a training method that suits your location, availability, and budget.
Enjoy private BusinessObjects training at a location of your choosing.
Join a public training session at our locations in London or Kent.
Train anywhere with a cost-effective online course.
Get a Callback from the Training Team
- Fill out the form to book a course, tell us your needs, or ask about our services.
- A member of our training team will contact you within one working day.
Tel: 0207 337 6136
Office hours 09:00 – 17:30
Closed Bank Holidays
Influential SOFTWARE BI analytics Division
30 St Mary Axe (aka The Gherkin)
London EC3A 8BF
Influential SOFTWARE Support & Maintenance
King Street, Maidstone, KENT ME15 6JQ