Information Design Tool Training
Gain the skills to use data from different sources
with the SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools.
£4,500 (for up to 8 delegates)
Who should attend?
- Data Managers
- Project managers
- Report Designers
- BI Platform / SAP NetWeaver BW System Administrators
What will you learn?
- How to design, build and maintain universes for your own data using the information design tool.
- The difference between a UNX file and a UNV file.
What topics does it cover?
- What is the information design tool?
- Work with Projects
- Create a local project
- Create the data foundation
- Create a database connection
- Create a data foundation
- Define joins in a data foundation
- Create a business layer
- Create folders and objects
- Create measure objects
- Resolve Loops Use aliases
- Resolve Loops Use contexts
- Define data restrictions
- Work with LOVs
- Use Parameters restrict data
- Use @functions also Aggregate Awareness
- Create Derived Tables and Index Awareness
- Deploy and manage and maintain universes
- Document universes
Course Delivery Options
Find a training method that suits your location, availability, and budget.
Enjoy private BusinessObjects training at a location of your choosing.
Join a public training session at our locations in London or Kent.
Train anywhere with a cost-effective online course.
Get a callback from the training team
- Fill out the form to book a course, tell us your needs, or ask about our services.
- A member of our training team will contact you within one working day.
Tel: 0203 507 1728
Office hours 09:00 - 17:30
Closed Bank Holidays
Influential Software—City of London
8 Devonshire Square
London EC2M 4PL
Influential Software—Dev & Support
King Street, Maidstone
Kent ME15 6JQ