BusinessObjects Data Services Training
Learn to implement, administer, and manage
data projects within SAP BusinessObjects.
£4,500 (for up to 8 delegates)
Who should attend?
- Project team members with basic knowledge of your source and target data systems, DBMS, legacy systems, business intelligence, SQL, and your organisation’s data needs.
- Software developers, consultants, database administrators, or project managers working on data extraction, data migration, data warehousing, data integration, or data quality (real-time or batch) projects.
What will you learn?
What topics does it cover?
- Describing Data Services
- Examine data acquisition and process chains
- Creating batch jobs for data integration
- Troubleshooting batch jobs
- Using functions, scripts and variables
- Using Platform Transforms
- Setting up error handling
- Capturing change in data
- Using the data integrator platform transforms
Course Delivery Options
Find a training method that suits your location, availability, and budget.
Enjoy private BusinessObjects training at a location of your choosing.
Join a public training session at our locations in London or Kent.
Train anywhere with a cost-effective online course.
Book a BusinessObjects Course
Complete the form and a member of our training team will get in touch.