Web Intelligence BI4 Advanced Report Design Training
Learn to effectively design your Web Intelligence
reports with some of the advanced features of BI4.
Who should attend?
- Report designers, experienced Web Intelligence users, and those who need to create complex Web Intelligence documents.
What will you learn?
- Apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents
- Create combined queries and use sub-queries
- Use character and date string functions, create variables using ‘If’ logic, and redefine calculation context
- Link Web Intelligence documents using the hyperlink functionality and also create their documents using various SAP data sources
What topics does it cover?
- Reviewing Web Intelligence core report design
- Working with advanced query techniques
- Working with calculation contexts
- Creating formulas with character and date string functions
- Using If logic
- Working with additional reporting techniques
- Creating hyperlinks
Course Delivery Options
Find a training method that suits your location, availability, and budget.
Enjoy private BusinessObjects training at a location of your choosing.
Join a public training session at our locations in London or Kent.
Train anywhere with a cost-effective online course.
Book a BusinessObjects Course
Complete the form and a member of our training team will get in touch.