XIR3 Web Intelligence Reporting Training
Gain the skills to perform SAP BusinessObjects
reporting using Web Intelligence XIR3 Web Client.
Who should attend?
- Business users who need to manipulate corporate data and format reports to answer key business questions using SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Web Client.
What will you learn?
- Define the role of universes, classes, objects, measures, dimensions and details.
- Construct queries using pre-defined and ad-hoc conditions.
- Format reports.
- Manipulate data by applying filters, sorts, breaks calculations and ranking.
- Create cross tabular and financial reports.
- Generate and modify charts.
- Analyse data at different levels of detail.
What topics does it cover?
- Using the BI Launchpad
- Querying the Database via the Universe
- Selecting the Correct Presentation Style
- Managing Data Sources
- Formatting Reports
- Applying Functions & Sections
- Creating Variables, Formulas & Alerts
- Drilling Through Data
Course Delivery Options
Find a training method that suits your location, availability, and budget.
Enjoy private BusinessObjects training at a location of your choosing.
Join a public training session at our locations in London or Kent.
Train anywhere with a cost-effective online course.
Book a BusinessObjects Course
Complete the form and a member of our training team will get in touch.
Tel: 0203 507 1728
Office hours 09:00 - 17:30
Closed Bank Holidays
Influential Software—City of London
8 Devonshire Square
London EC2M 4PL
Influential Software—Dev & Support
King Street, Maidstone
Kent ME15 6JQ