XIR3 Web Intelligence Reporting Training
Gain the skills to perform SAP BusinessObjects
reporting using Web Intelligence XIR3 Web Client.
Who should attend?
- Business users who need to manipulate corporate data and format reports to answer key business questions using SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Web Client.
What will you learn?
- Define the role of universes, classes, objects, measures, dimensions and details.
- Construct queries using pre-defined and ad-hoc conditions.
- Format reports.
- Manipulate data by applying filters, sorts, breaks calculations and ranking.
- Create cross tabular and financial reports.
- Generate and modify charts.
- Analyse data at different levels of detail.
What topics does it cover?
- Using the BI Launchpad
- Querying the Database via the Universe
- Selecting the Correct Presentation Style
- Managing Data Sources
- Formatting Reports
- Applying Functions & Sections
- Creating Variables, Formulas & Alerts
- Drilling Through Data
Course Delivery Options
Find a training method that suits your location, availability, and budget.
Enjoy private BusinessObjects training at a location of your choosing.
Join a public training session at our locations in London or Kent.
Train anywhere with a cost-effective online course.
Get a Callback from the Training Team
- Fill out the form to book a course, tell us your needs, or ask about our services.
- A member of our training team will contact you within one working day.
Tel: 0207 337 6136
Office hours 09:00 – 17:30
Closed Bank Holidays
Influential SOFTWARE BI analytics Division
30 St Mary Axe (aka The Gherkin)
London EC3A 8BF
Influential SOFTWARE Support & Maintenance
King Street, Maidstone, KENT ME15 6JQ