BI4 Administration Servers Training
Gain the skills to manage and maintain your
version 4 SAP BusinessObjects environment.
Who should attend?
- System architects or administrators who are new to SAP BusinessObjects and will be responsible for maintaining platform users, groups, and objects in their organisation.
What will you learn?
SAP BusinessObjects server maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
What topics does it cover?
- What is SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Managing content and objects in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Securing users and groups in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Managing applications security
- Server Administration and Management
- Using the Central Management Console (CMC)
- Using the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
- Web Application Servers Management
- Configuring Web Application Servers
- Central Management Server (CMS) Database
- Managing the Central Management Server (CMS) and System Database
- Configuring Auditing
- File Repository Server Management
- Managing the File Repository Server
Course Delivery Options
Find a training method that suits your location, availability, and budget.
Enjoy private BusinessObjects training at a location of your choosing.
Join a public training session at our locations in London or Kent.
Train anywhere with a cost-effective online course.
Get a Callback from the Training Team
- Fill out the form to book a course, tell us your needs, or ask about our services.
- A member of our training team will contact you within one working day.
Tel: 0207 337 6136
Office hours 09:00 – 17:30
Closed Bank Holidays
Influential SOFTWARE BI analytics Division
30 St Mary Axe (aka The Gherkin)
London EC3A 8BF
Influential SOFTWARE Support & Maintenance
King Street, Maidstone, KENT ME15 6JQ