BI4 Administration Servers Training
Gain the skills to manage and maintain your
version 4 SAP BusinessObjects environment.
Who should attend?
- System architects or administrators who are new to SAP BusinessObjects and will be responsible for maintaining platform users, groups, and objects in their organisation.
What will you learn?
SAP BusinessObjects server maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
What topics does it cover?
- What is SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Managing content and objects in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Securing users and groups in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Managing applications security
- Server Administration and Management
- Using the Central Management Console (CMC)
- Using the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
- Web Application Servers Management
- Configuring Web Application Servers
- Central Management Server (CMS) Database
- Managing the Central Management Server (CMS) and System Database
- Configuring Auditing
- File Repository Server Management
- Managing the File Repository Server
Course Delivery Options
Find a training method that suits your location, availability, and budget.
Enjoy private BusinessObjects training at a location of your choosing.
Join a public training session at our locations in London or Kent.
Train anywhere with a cost-effective online course.
Book a BusinessObjects Course
Complete the form and a member of our training team will get in touch.
Tel: 0203 507 1728
Office hours 09:00 - 17:30
Closed Bank Holidays
Influential Software—City of London
8 Devonshire Square
London EC2M 4PL
Influential Software—Dev & Support
King Street, Maidstone
Kent ME15 6JQ