Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge required as an end-user of Microsoft SharePoint 2016. The course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises integrated into the training.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for users who are new or have basic skills with SharePoint. Although users will be given an insight into SharePoint the equivalent of a SharePoint Site member, they will be shown how to create certain objects to appreciate how they work.
Delegates will be able to
- Explain how SharePoint can help them in a collaborative working environment
- Work with SharePoint apps/add-ins such as lists and libraries
- Customise apps to meet personal needs with metadata
- Create views to arrange items of information
- Connect certain lists and libraries to Microsoft Outlook
- Know when to Check in / Check out, or use Live Co-authoring
Introduction to MS SharePoint Online (Office 365)
£450 (Per Person)
- Understand SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2016 Applications
- SharePoint 2016 Library Applications
- Manage Items
- Manage Content
- Discover Information