XIR3 Web Intelligence Reporting Training
This two-day course introduces you to SAP BusinessObjects reporting using Web Intelligence XIR3 Web Client. The course is run a fast pace and is aimed at people with a good understanding of data.
Who should attend?
Business users who need to manipulate corporate data and format reports to answer key business questions using SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Web Client.
Delegates will be able to
- Define the role of universes, classes, objects, measures, dimensions and details.
- Construct queries using pre-defined and ad-hoc conditions.
- Format reports.
- Manipulate data by applying filters, sorts, breaks calculations and ranking.
- Create cross tabular and financial reports.
- Generate and modify charts.
- Analyse data at different levels of detail.
Advanced Reporting, Universe Design
£3000 (Up-to 8 Delegates)
- Using the BI Launchpad
- Querying the Database via the Universe
- Selecting the Correct Presentation Style
- Managing Data Sources
- Formatting Reports
- Applying Functions & Sections
- Creating Variables, Formulas & Alerts
- Drilling Through Data