BI4 Administration Servers Training
This three-day course will enable the delegate to manage and maintain their version 4 SAP BusinessObjects environment.
You will gain skills in server maintenance and troubleshooting
Who should attend?
System architects/administrators who are new to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform and will be responsible for maintaining SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform users, groups, and objects in their organisation.
Delegates will be able to
Delegates will be able to become the main line of support for the SAP BusinessObjects version 4 environment inside their organisation.
Windows conventions, Familiarity with Windows Server administration and security concepts (global/local groups, and directory structure)
Administering Servers, Information Design Tool
£4500 (Up-to 8 Delegates)
- What is SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Managing content and objects in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Securing users and groups in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Managing applications security
- Server Administration and Management
- Using the Central Management Console (CMC)
- Using the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
- Web Application Servers Management
- Configuring Web Application Servers
- Central Management Server (CMS) Database
- Managing the Central Management Server (CMS) and System Database
- Configuring Auditing
- File Repository Server Management
- Managing the File Repository Server