Advanced Dashboard Design Training
This two day course is designed to give delegates the comprehensive skills needed to apply advanced dashboard design techniques in the creation of BusinessObjects V4 dashboards.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for business users who are experienced dashboard designers and who need to use advanced dashboard creation techniques.
Delegates will be able to
- Create Advanced Selectors
- Create Dynamic Formatting
- Work with Excel Functions
- Create Advanced Data Connections
- Be able to optimise the dashboard and use Add-ons
Attendance on the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboard Core course or the equivalent experience.
£3000 (Up-to 8 Delegates)
Creating Advanced Selectors
- Using the Filter Component
- Working with Filtered Rows
- Filtering Data using a Chart
- Filtering Data using a Map
- Multiple Data Insertions
- Multiple Components driven by a single selector
- Multiple Target Alerts
- Dynamic Text Formatting
- Binding Colours
- Highlighting Data on Charts
Using Advanced Data Connections
- Linking to Web Intelligence Documents
- BI Web Services
- Using Flash Variables to pass parameters between dashboards
- Using Excel XML Maps to create RSS Feeds.
- SAP Netweaver BW Connections