BusinessObjects Reporting 4.2 Classroom Training
Take trainer-led BusinessObjects Reporting 4.2 classroom training in London.
May 18-19, 2020
£400 per person
This course is aimed at people with a good understanding of data.
- Using the BI Launchpad
- Querying the Database via the Universe
- Selecting the Correct Presentation Style
- Managing Data Sources
- Formatting Reports
- Applying Functions & Sections
- Creating Variables, Formulas & Alerts
- Drilling Through Data
You’ll learn how to:
- Define the role of universes, classes, objects, measures, dimensions and details.
- Construct queries using pre-defined and ad-hoc conditions.
- Format reports.
- Manipulate data by applying filters, sorts, breaks calculations and ranking.
- Create cross-tabular and financial reports.
- Generate and modify charts.
- Analyse data at different levels of detail.
Book a BusinessObjects Course
Complete the form and a member of our training team will get in touch.