BusinessObjects Information Design Tool Training London
Take trainer-led BusinessObjects Information Design Tool classroom courses in London.
May 20-22, 2020
£600 per person
Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases, plus basic knowledge of reporting with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
- Data Managers
- Project managers
- Report Designers
- BI Platform / SAP NetWeaver BW System Administrators
You will learn:
- how to design, build and maintain universes for your own data using the information design tool.
- the difference between a UNX file and a UNV file.
- What is the information design tool?
- Work with Projects
- Create a local project
- Create the data foundation
- Create a database connection
- Create a data foundation
- Define joins in a data foundation
- Create a business layer
- Create folders and objects
- Create measure objects
- Resolve Loops Use aliases
- Resolve Loops Use contexts
- Use Parameters restrict data
- Use @functions also Aggregate Awareness
- Create Derived Tables and Index Awareness
- Deploy and manage and maintain universes
- Document universes
- Define data restrictions
- Work with LOVs
Book a BusinessObjects Course
Complete the form and a member of our training team will get in touch.
Tel: 0203 507 1728
Office hours 09:00 - 17:30
Closed Bank Holidays
Influential Software—City of London
8 Devonshire Square
London EC2M 4PL
Influential Software—Dev & Support
King Street, Maidstone
Kent ME15 6JQ